Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feats of Pint-Size Strength

Anjali told me it couldn't be done. But I did it.

Watch me eat an entire pint of ice cream in one sitting! And for my next trick, I'll text you while I'm in the bathroom for the next 6 hours! (click above to see the enthralling flickr photo set).

Thinking about the next day

PS - future pint eating endeavors would be made way easier with a handy ice cream "pint sleeve". The paper towel I wrapped around the pint container just wasn't cutting it by the end.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said:

You are crazy! What kind of ice cream was it anyway? Do you think you'll ever eat that flavor again? lol

July 17, 2008 3:41 PM  


Blogger voteprime said:

Chocolate chip cookie dough from Ben & Jerry's. A classic flavor.

It's a long link above, but you can see photos and my commentary here on flickr, which I know you're dying to see.

July 17, 2008 3:57 PM  


Blogger Unknown said:

i totally did once with a pint of cherries garcia. full disclosure: i was completely stoned at the time. And i don't even like cherries, or the grateful dead. those chocolate rectangles though - omg - pure bliss (did that sound gay or what?) it was like i was an archeologist digging through vanilla-flavored dirt in search of chocolate gold and i couldn't stop until i had found, and eaten, every piece. Then I got paranoid watching The Matrix.

July 18, 2008 2:48 PM  


Blogger and i said:

hmm... did Anjali say "couldn't" or "shouldn't"? ;)

I hear there's some real money in gorging on hotdogs...

August 01, 2008 2:07 PM  


Post a Comment

<< Home